Organic Site Audit / Website Assessment
Jody Nimetz Co. provides SEO Audits and website assessments for small, medium and Enterprise level businesses. Wondering how well (or not) that your site is performing in Google and search engines? I have been conducting site audits since 2002. I have performed Audits on some of the largest brands in the world and have helped shaped their digital marketing strategies based on findings from their SEO Audits.
Why Does My Site Need an SEO Audit?
Depending on the age of your website, and on how well your site is performing in organic search, you should be conducting an audit of your site every twelve the eighteen months. The reason for this is to ensure both technical and SEO compliance. Failure to following Google’s Guidelines can mean that your brand loses visibility in the organic search results, resulting in decreases in your website traffic. A decline in traffic can lead to a decline in conversions and as a result a decline in revenue. Nobody wants that, especially knowing how competitive the Search Results can be. It can be difficult to regain your position within the organic search results of Google and other search engines.
Conducting a website audit can identify issues with your site that may be preventing your website from having the visibility it should in Search.
Benefits of a Site Audit / Website Assessment
There are a number of benefits of having an organic site conducted on your website. If you are trying to improve your brand visibility in Search then conducting a full audit of your site may be required to ensure that your website is SEO compliant. The Search Engines continue to update their algorithms and as a result you want to ensure that your website is following technical and SEO best practices. Some of the key benefits of conducting a website audit include:
- Identification of crawl and indexation issues
- Identification of technical issues
- Identification on on-page optimization issues
- Identification of content marketing opportunities
- Gain a better understanding of overall website health and performance
- Gain a better understanding of the composition of your website
When Should You Conduct a Website Analysis?
Quite honestly you can conduct a site audit at any time, but ideally the best time for a website assessment is:
- Prior to a website redesign.
- After you have launched a new website.
- During your low season or off-season.
- If you have not conducted a site audit in more than two years.
- If you have noticed major traffic declines to your web properties.
- If you have recently launched your website.
- If you feel that your web property has been hit with a Google or algorithmic penalty.
- If you simply do not understand how your site is currently performing.
- If you have noticed that certain competitors have increased their visibility in Search.
- If you are considered a migrating a website into another.
The need to conduct a site audit may depend on a number of items. However the need for an SEO Audit cannot be understated.
If you feel that your need a website audit, please contact us for a free quote.
I have conducted SEO and Content audits on many notable brands including: